Nemo v Crokes

Corkny

Re: Nemo v Crokes

Postby Corkny » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Delighted to see nemo win and they played some great hard football.They should just swap jerseys for cork jerseys for the rest of the year.
Don't want to offend anyone but does anyone else have a problem with the commentary on c103.I live abroad and try to keep up on as many matches as possible and last resort is listening on c103.The commentator gets the score wrong constantly which team is winning who got sent off for what team he is just really frustrating to listen to.I expect what he's saying to be wrong at this stage and try and figure out what's happening myself.
Just seeing if anyone else seems to find it the same it was not just this match it's all of them
Sinbin

Postby Sinbin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Corkny wrote:Delighted to see nemo win and they played some great hard football.They should just swap jerseys for cork jerseys for the rest of the year.
Don't want to offend anyone but does anyone else have a problem with the commentary on c103.I live abroad and try to keep up on as many matches as possible and last resort is listening on c103.The commentator gets the score wrong constantly which team is winning who got sent off for what team he is just really frustrating to listen to.I expect what he's saying to be wrong at this stage and try and figure out what's happening myself.
Just seeing if anyone else seems to find it the same it was not just this match it's all of them

Its all of them, a torturous experience.

Again not wishing to be personally offensive but for a station that provides such great and blanket coverage of the local and intercounty games they really should look at upping the game in terms of the quality of service.

Although some might say..'shur that's the beauty of it!'
tipp-ex

Postby tipp-ex » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 pm

LOL
The Dr Crokes man or the Men from Nemo Rangers
Nemo Ranger

Postby Nemo Ranger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 am

Sorry for the late reply been busy at work. Great year for Nemo. Far better team v Crokes. Slaughtneil will be tough. Give us a good chance though. Alan O'Donovan having a great year. Michael Martin also. I would say both should get a call for Cork. Hopefully another All Ireland Club. Tired of hearing how good Crossmaglen are. Ulster pride. A win this year would shut them up.
leesider

Postby leesider » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:07 pm

I can't see Nemo beating Slaughtneil.
Nemo Ranger

Postby Nemo Ranger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Yes they are a good team for sure but beatable. I think we have better forwrds if we click. Connolly Kerrigan O'Driscoll and Gumley are on fire. Dalton and O'Brien are great grafters. Conor Horgan is a good sub to bring in. If we get a good grip in midfield I think we can get the scores to win it. Our backs have been solid all year. Young Kevin O'Donovan is playing well for a 19 year old. The 2 Cronins Fulignati O'Reilly all playing well. Tomas O'Se and Jack Donovan are also doing well. We don't have the greatest bench but Adrian Greaney and Mick Dorgan can do a job if needed. I think it will be close at the end. No bad team left now.
tipp-ex

Postby tipp-ex » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Slaughtneil far too good for Nemo so far, in fact I'm suprised by the gap in football standards. SN in total control, Nemo just can't get the ball off them. Will take a miracle for them to win based on that half
tipp-ex

Postby tipp-ex » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Big 10 minutes for Nemo, 1-9 to 0-9 ahead now
tipp-ex

Postby tipp-ex » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm

1-12 a piece, extra time
leesider

Postby leesider » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm

leesider wrote:I can't see Nemo beating Slaughtneil.

Delighted to be proven wrong. There is huge self-belief in this Nemo team. They never panicked and the final scoreline didnt flatter them at all. Another huge performance needed to win the final but they are well capable of it.

Return to “The Blood and Bandage”