The Blood and Bandage Shop!

thebloodandbandage
Site Admin

The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby thebloodandbandage » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Opened up a Red Bubble account to sell the Blood and Bandage merchandise to help cover hosting charges for the site.
You can find the shop here https://www.redbubble.com/people/bloodandbandage/works/27397584-the-blood-and-bandage?p=long-t-shirt&rel=carousel
If you buy a blood and bandage shirt now it will be delivered in time for the semi-final!
Podsy

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby Podsy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Cool shirt.
redinsf

Postby redinsf » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:25 pm

True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.
thebloodandbandage
Site Admin

Postby thebloodandbandage » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm

redinsf wrote:True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.

Hope you like it. I was wondering who bought a shirt in California. The locals won't know what it's about!
langerinexile

Postby langerinexile » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:33 am

thebloodandbandage wrote:
redinsf wrote:True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.

Hope you like it. I was wondering who bought a shirt in California. The locals won't know what it's about!

Hey Mod,
Have you considered a donate button where members could throw a few bob your way to help with the costs. I have seen it on another independent blogger website. Given my usage I would be happy to contribute what I can.
thebloodandbandage
Site Admin

Postby thebloodandbandage » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

langerinexile wrote:
thebloodandbandage wrote:

Hey Mod,
Have you considered a donate button where members could throw a few bob your way to help with the costs. I have seen it on another independent blogger website. Given my usage I would be happy to contribute what I can.

Done. It's on the wordpress homepage.

Return to “The Blood and Bandage”