The Blood and Bandage Shop!

User avatar
thebloodandbandage
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 pm

The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby thebloodandbandage » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Opened up a Red Bubble account to sell the Blood and Bandage merchandise to help cover hosting charges for the site.
You can find the shop here https://www.redbubble.com/people/bloodandbandage/works/27397584-the-blood-and-bandage?p=long-t-shirt&rel=carousel
Image
If you buy a blood and bandage shirt now it will be delivered in time for the semi-final!
User avatar
Podsy
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:07 am

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby Podsy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Cool shirt.
redinsf
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:06 am

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby redinsf » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:25 pm

True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.
User avatar
thebloodandbandage
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby thebloodandbandage » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm

redinsf wrote:True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.

Hope you like it. I was wondering who bought a shirt in California. The locals won't know what it's about!
langerinexile
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby langerinexile » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:33 am

thebloodandbandage wrote:
redinsf wrote:True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.

Hope you like it. I was wondering who bought a shirt in California. The locals won't know what it's about!


Hey Mod,
Have you considered a donate button where members could throw a few bob your way to help with the costs. I have seen it on another independent blogger website. Given my usage I would be happy to contribute what I can.
User avatar
thebloodandbandage
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Re: The Blood and Bandage Shop!

Postby thebloodandbandage » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

langerinexile wrote:
thebloodandbandage wrote:
redinsf wrote:True to your word admin, it arrived in California on Friday morning.

Hope you like it. I was wondering who bought a shirt in California. The locals won't know what it's about!


Hey Mod,
Have you considered a donate button where members could throw a few bob your way to help with the costs. I have seen it on another independent blogger website. Given my usage I would be happy to contribute what I can.

It's a great idea but I'm not sure if I've the technical ability any more to install it on the forum. I've not touched Web design in over 2 years now and in the interim have changed laptops etc. I might be able to make a donate button on the wordpress homepage but I wouldn't hold my breath. I made 17 euro off the shirts. It costs (I think) roughly 60 euro for domain name and to host for a year with my current company. So a donate button with preferably a target would be ideal. Just need to find both the times and the skills and we're laughing(once again, don't hold your breath)

Return to “The Blood and Bandage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests