"Yerra" watch

Ranty

Re: "Yerra" watch

Postby Ranty » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Lurker wrote:Are we that obsessed with them that we need to dedicate an thread exclusively to their on-goings? Ffs worry about ourselves, they'd get a great kick out of seeing this, and they'd be right. Embarrassing stuff.

You won't find any 'Let's obsess over Cork' threads over on their forum, and if there is I doubt they ever got off the ground.

Yerra Lurker, 'tis aisy to embarrass you.
I know in my case, for obsess read 'sick', meaning our once beloved Xaminer is now feeding us with a constant flow of Kerry scutter.
If it isn't Staaaar tis Goooch, or Thomaaaaas, or Mark. Leen is close to exhuming Paddy Bawn or maby the Landers brothers in
case we haven't enough of the current crop of super stars.
Couldn't shove it up the hoors half enough during the winter months anyway. They usually get their own back during the summer.
Dorcha

Postby Dorcha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

It's just a bit of fun. As was the thread on PermierView "What happened since Galway last won an All-Ireland". Now they have one called "What happened since Limerick last won an all-Ireland." And one dedicated to ourselves, called "F**king Cork".
Lurker

Postby Lurker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Fair enough lads, whatever floats yere boat. I still think it's a bit cringing, albeit fairly harmless I accept.
Podsy

Postby Podsy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Lurker wrote:Fair enough lads, whatever floats yere boat. I still think it's a bit cringing, albeit fairly harmless I accept.

I can see that too, Lurker.
Lurker

Postby Lurker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Thanks Podsy, I'm not just a grouch, I swear. :D
tipp-ex

Postby tipp-ex » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Dorcha wrote:It's just a bit of fun. As was the thread on PermierView "What happened since Galway last won an All-Ireland". Now they have one called "What happened since Limerick last won an all-Ireland." And one dedicated to ourselves, called "F**king Cork".

Well they could, with justification, substitute Cork for Limerick there....
Dorcha

Postby Dorcha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 pm

tipp-ex wrote:
Dorcha wrote:It's just a bit of fun. As was the thread on PermierView "What happened since Galway last won an All-Ireland". Now they have one called "What happened since Limerick last won an all-Ireland." And one dedicated to ourselves, called "F**king Cork".

Well they could, with justification, substitute Cork for Limerick there....

Someone suggested it, but most of them felt Cork wasn't in the same boat as Limerick. The "F**king Cork" thread came about as a counter to the Tipperary posters who were saying it was great that Cork were back.

Return to “The Blood and Bandage”